‘Taste the World’ Hamper
Our Taste the World Hamper is the ideal way to travel the World from your own kitchen and try some exciting ingredients inspired from different cuisines. Explore the zingy Jamaican Jerk, the fresh lime-lemongrass flavours of the Thai to the heady aromas of rich Moroccan spices & more – your only problem will be choosing which to use first!
With each pot being enough for 4-5 meals, this is incredible value and gives a taster of many different dishes.
Contains 8 full size pots of our World-inspired rubs:
- Spicy Taco rub: our ‘go-to’ rub & one of the most versatile, this makes incredible fajitas, tacos, chilli, roast chicken, potato wedges, stir fries & more. Add a splash of oil & use to marinate meat or veg too
- Jamaican Jerk rub: gingery, zingy & feisty, this is a super blend of chillies & spice to add a kick to chicken
- Mediterranean rub: herby & fresh, this is as gorgeous made into a marinade with a splash of oil as it is stirred into some mayo or yoghurt. Try a pinch on cooked pizza or pasta too.
- Tandoori rub: a rich blend of classic Indian spices including our own Garam Masala – mix with yoghurt for a tikka marinade, or use 2 tsp for a curry or bombay potatoes
- Thai rub: lots of lemongrass, coconut & lime gives this a wonderfully zingy, fresh balance of sweet, sour, salty & hot (don’t worry, it’s got background warmth but it’s still mild)
- Harissa rub: inspired by North African spices, this chilli-based blend with mint, caraway, cumin & more is great for livening up any meat, fish or veg
- Moroccan rub: a beautiful blend of rich cardamon, ginger, rose petals & much more – one teaspoon of this makes the perfect tagine or slow cooker meal
- Chinese 5 spice: rich blend of star anise, cloves, cinnamon, fennel seeds & Sichuan pepper, perfect for stir fries, pork & duck
Top tip: drain a tin of chickpeas & dust in a good pinch any of these spices (except Mediterranean, that’s too herby for the spice to stick), then put in a really low oven for 20 mins or so. They’re great for snacking!
No allergens. Check individual products for ingredients. Only the Jamaican Jerk contains sugar.
Paleo (except Jamaican Jerk) & vegan
|Dimensions||230 x 130 x 290 mm|
Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian